So my roommates and I are all about the exercise. Amy is a very dedicated runner, Dana makes it to the gym a lot, and while I really enjoy the gym and try to go as often as I can, exercising unfortunately doesn't always get crossed off of the to-do list. Because my roommates are awesome and hilarious, they invented a new way of working out.
We are all huge Friends fans and love every opportunity that we have to watch the show, which isn't very often due to our busy schedules. Fortunately, Dana and Amy have created a way for us to watch Friends and workout at the same time!
Allow me to introduce the Friends Workout.
Each main character has been given a different "workout" move, so whenever that person talks we do their corresponding "move". Here is the master list we have created:
Ross || push-ups
Rachel || tae bo
Monica || "The Routine" (or random dancing until we learn it)
Chandler || crunches
Phoebe || jumping jacks
Joey || lunges
Anyone else || plank
Please imagine three girls alternating between the different workout moves while the 6 main characters are having a fast-paced conversation. I guarantee if you try this (and don't cheat like I usually do) you will wake up sore the next morning, which just means this workout is pretty legit. We're planning on teaching this as a course at the SRC sometime soon....
with love from The Trip,
Kayla
No comments:
Post a Comment