October 7, 2011

sugar, pumpkin spice and all things Fall

It's that time of the year again. The time when the weather is cooler, the breezes are blowing, and Fall is trying to begin. Fall is also the time for some other things. Here is a list of my personal favorites:

Scarves. Some call it an obsession, some call it fabulous fashion sense. :) I don't know what I call it, but scarves are my favorite nonetheless. 

Cardigans. Let's be real...I wear these year-round. But I actually have an excuse to wear them in the Fall! Maybe paired with a scarf? 

Leaves. The colors are changing and it's wonderful. It's especially wonderful when I get to look out the window and see the Old Well starting to be surrounded by beautiful orange and yellow trees!

State Fair. What a perfect way to let out your inner redneck! I'm not sure how much of this I have in me, but this is such a great southern tradition that you can't really pass up. Break out the overalls and be prepared to ride some sketchy ferris wheels. Fried oreos anyone?

Fall Break. This is always a wonderful time with wonderful friends. Hopefully this year will be just as great as the last!

Pumpkin. Pumpkin everything pretty much defines Fall.

Bonfires. The smell, the warmth, the friends. Add s'mores to that equation and you've got the perfect Fall activity.

Halloween. To be honest, Halloween isn't one of my favorites, but it always makes for some great, fun memories! It's probably time to start brainstorming some costumes.

Hot chocolate. Curling up with a movie and great friends makes a cup of hot chocolate even better. Too bad the Trip doesn't have a fireplace!



Happy Fall, y'all!

Love, Kayla







No comments:

Post a Comment