August 6, 2011

special.

Today I have felt especially special. Honestly, I can't remember ever feeling so much love on one birthday! God has truly blessed me with the most wonderful group of friends and I am so thankful for their friendship. I consider each and every one of them family.

It all started out on Friday, when I received a birthday package from my dear friend Andrea. I
can now say I'm an "official Colt's fan".....I have the lanyard to prove it :) Her friendship for these last 2 months has meant the world to me, and I'm very excited to make a lot more memories and deepen our friendship even more over this next
year!

[our sweet friend Jenn, Me, and Andrea]

At precisely 12am this morning, I received a phone call from my friend Nathan from King's Domain. My entire KD family sang the "KD birthday rap" to me and I was able to talk to about 8 of my friends that I made this summer! That alone was enough to make today my best birthday ever. I love these people like I have known them forever, and to be able to hear their voices made me wish so much that I was at camp celebrating with them. God pulled a very special group of people together this summer, and I am so thankful that He decided to include me in the group with them!
[some of my KD family]

And tonight, I had a great time hanging out with my real family! I now have a new ESV Bible that I can't wait to crack open....something special to hold onto for a very long time that will always remind me of this special day.
[the fam]

Thank you all so much for your sweet texts, phone calls, your friendship, and your love!

Love you lots,
Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment